IGNORED

Worst Open Bus Tour Ever!

TinMan's left peg

Once again you unsophisticated and non media savvy City fans have failed to grasp the significance of a coup by the BRFC marketing team. Through being pictured relaxing on a bus Nicholas has identified himself with the ordinary man in the street and clearly distanced himself from your own jet setting owner. We shall soon see the cloth capped working classes of Bristol, emboldened and encouraged by the Daily Mirror, flock to the Mem and revel in the distinctive wholesomeness of grass roots league 2 football. "We are back where we belong" said the banner and those few words perfectly sum up the philosophy of mediocrity which Nicholas has so successfully developed at Rovers.  

Actually I never enjoyed the constant shaking and jerking you get when riding on a bus. Especially if I was wearing tight trousers.       

Once again you unsophisticated and non media savvy City fans have failed to grasp the significance of a coup by the BRFC marketing team. Through being pictured relaxing on a bus Nicholas has identified himself with the ordinary man in the street and clearly distanced himself from your own jet setting owner. We shall soon see the cloth capped working classes of Bristol, emboldened and encouraged by the Daily Mirror, flock to the Mem and revel in the distinctive wholesomeness of grass roots league 2 football. "We are back where we belong" said the banner and those few words perfectly sum up the philosophy of mediocrity which Nicholas has so successfully developed at Rovers.  

Actually I never enjoyed the constant shaking and jerking you get when riding on a bus. Especially if I was wearing tight trousers.       

The big problem with this master plan is where was 'the man in the street'?, seems like the man in the street was either in the garden, down the pub or at Weston watching the other donkeys frolicking on the beach instead of on an open top bus.

To be honest mate an open top bus tour for coming first in what ended up as a lottery is embarrassing.

Archived