IGNORED

West Ham Fair Play Reward

fka dagest

Obviously they don't count fielding ineligible players as unfair. Will enjoy seeing them get absolutely tonked though.

And starting on July 2nd. Sure the new manager is gonna love that.

Well, think of it this way - Our Fair Play record is great and if we keep things going the way we are, with the same coaching/management system, we COULD be in Europe in two years time.

Well, think of it this way - Our Fair Play record is great and if we keep things going the way we are, with the same coaching/management system, we COULD be in Europe in two years time.

I thought we were playing in Europe? (Being facetious for comic effect)

But badly...

And starting on July 2nd. Sure the new manager is gonna love that.

Best thing they could do is don't start pre-season training any earlier than they would normally, get tonked over two legs by some Albanian side and they might just avoid relegation next season.

Fair play Reward is a joke

Go all season without making a tackle or showing any fight

Get into Europe

Sport is about Winning Reward that

Playing fair and "not making a tackle or showing any fight" are not the same thing.

We were right at the top of the League One FP league and I'm pretty sure we were right at the top of the actual league too ;)

Fair play Reward is a joke

Go all season without making a tackle or showing any fight

Get into Europe

Sport is about Winning Reward that

So Flint's lack of bookings (one all season, is it?) means he has not made any tackles or doesn't show any fight?

I think it is good that fair play counts for something.  

So Flint's lack of bookings (one all season, is it?) means he has not made any tackles or doesn't show any fight?

I think it is good that fair play counts for something.  

I didn't think Flint got booked at all last season. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about that, but according to the stats in the Walsall programme he didn't have one at all.

Best thing they could do is don't start pre-season training any earlier than they would normally, get tonked over two legs by some Albanian side and they might just avoid relegation next season.

Hope they don't avoid it I have a bet on them to go down

Wonder how it will effect the season? Hopefully badly. They can blow their bubbles up my...

4 games just to get through the qualifying rounds. Its a nonsense. Should be scrapped; for so called fair play you get punished. Perhaps thats it; its a hidden punishment for the most deserving.

Unless they exit very early i think you are right; it will adversely affect their league campaign; i hope they stay in.

Obviously they don't count fielding ineligible players as unfair. Will enjoy seeing them get absolutely tonked though.

He wasn't ineligible tho was he he was a registered West Ham player that wasn't fit for an international but became fit before the da cup game

Something Manchester United have been doing for years

He wasn't ineligible tho was he he was a registered West Ham player that wasn't fit for an international but became fit before the da cup game

Something Manchester United have been doing for years

Damn, tripped up by those pesky fact things I've heard so much about.

Thanks, I stand corrected. But I know you agree, it's still a terrific statistic for a fully committed central defender over a whole season, what!

Amazing for such a dominant defender and one that get so fouled against at corners. I also thought he hadn't got booked but my daughter corrected me. :)

Archived