IGNORED

There's Billionaires And Then There Are Billionaires....

Port Said Red

Sorry to babble but a local born billionaire (albeit the wrong side of town - like me), is preferable to some Russian (who's your Uncle?) blatant currupt tycoon taking over a fashionable West London club.

I've given SL shit, mainly for not looking after normal City fans enough and that's it.

I would question whether Steve L would make as many snappy decisions as RA has; by which i mean losing patience with managers who all sign their own players.. Imagine the cost of that. And that at the very top end of the market. I think Steve could have done it with the same success but less investment.

Anyway its all a largely irrelevant comparison, for now!

Maybe true, but what was that statistic  that was quoted on here a couple of months back, SC was the first manager in how long to be the manager at the beginning and end of the season in how long? I have to say though I agree with WTFIGO, I don't think you can put a price on SL's home town credentials, this thread wasn't meant to be a criticism of him in anyway, just as a discussion of the scale of money involved at the top end.

Or Steve could of invested his money in technology, suits and massive cars and became a crimefighting hero like Batman, or Iron Man.

Disappointing Steve, as much as I love this club you could of spent your money saving mankind! 

Or Steve could of invested his money in technology, suits and massive cars and became a crimefighting hero like Batman, or Iron Man.

Disappointing Steve, as much as I love this club you could of spent your money saving mankind! 

Hmmm I wonder if he has an "Alfred" or a "Pepper Potts"?

Could...... have,... Agree.

Archived