IGNORED

Promotion Odds

42nite

RagAss are 4th favourites for promotion at 7/2

Ha

putting my dislike for them aside for a minute,

they are in a much better postion then they were last time they were in league 2, they got rid of all the high earners, they are a decent size club for that league so could well have the pick of the best free players,

they will have momentuim,

like us we are in a much better postion in the championship then we were last time we were up their,

putting my dislike for them aside for a minute,

they are in a much better postion then they were last time they were in league 2, they got rid of all the high earners, they are a decent size club for that league so could well have the pick of the best free players,

they will have momentuim,

like us we are in a much better postion in the championship then we were last time we were up their,

They have a manager who's' never managed in the football league with a mental capacity of a 15 year old girl.

They have a manager who's' never managed in the football league with a mental capacity of a 15 year old girl.

he has managed in the football league he managed to get a club that was all but safe relegeted with impossible odds, thats quite an achievement,

bookies have people in the know who specialize in all sport where a bet can be made

usually ex pros or trusted persons from their respective sport

I for one never been so confident even at this early stage that we'll do more than okay next season

Whilst that much is true it has far less impact than 'cooking the books'. What I mean by cooking the books is fluctuating odds so that on a given event the payout is less than wagers taken. It's very similar to the insurance industry where risks are written and rewritten and rewritten again to maximise profits and limit exposure. Expertise helps, but it's far more a numbers game than anything else.

what it does tell us is in terms of risk, the liability of paying out on our promotion v Leeds is greater. Why that is who knows - perhaps we were seen as good value by punters v Leeds, our starting price in the book was wrong or a million other reasons.

Whilst that much is true it has far less impact than 'cooking the books'. What I mean by cooking the books is fluctuating odds so that on a given event the payout is less than wagers taken. It's very similar to the insurance industry where risks are written and rewritten and rewritten again to maximise profits and limit exposure. Expertise helps, but it's far more a numbers game than anything else.

what it does tell us is in terms of risk, the liability of paying out on our promotion v Leeds is greater. Why that is who knows - perhaps we were seen as good value by punters v Leeds, our starting price in the book was wrong or a million other reasons.

sorry pal but do you do laymens terms?

Archived