IGNORED

Christopher Nyman.

Coombsy

One to look out for

On the bench, operating table or in the stands I assume you mean; being stationary should be easier than on the pitch if you know where to look; 29 appearances and 6 goals.. but that was in 2013. Seems to have gone awol since.

I think the sort of player that Rovers should be aiming for; he could do a job for them.

On the bench, operating table or in the stands I assume you mean; being stationary should be easier than on the pitch if you know where to look; 29 appearances and 6 goals.. but that was in 2013. Seems to have gone awol since.

I think the sort of player that Rovers should be aiming for; he could do a job for them.

Or just his English Wikipedia article hasn't been updated in a while...?

This page has more recent stats... http://svenskfotboll.se/allsvenskan/person/?playerid=6959

Never heard of him.

To be fair, apart from our Swedish friends like Tommy who on here is really likely to have much idea about domestic football in Sweden?

I wouldn't rule it out just because Stockhausen says we aren't signing him, if Cotterill is going to sign any non Brits I'd say outside of native English speakers like Aussies or Americans, Scandinavians with their similar climate, ability to speak good English and suitability to our type of football would be highly likely candidates.

To be fair, apart from our Swedish friends like Tommy who on here is really likely to have much idea about domestic football in Sweden?

I wouldn't rule it out just because Stockhausen says we aren't signing him, if Cotterill is going to sign any non Brits I'd say outside of native English speakers like Aussies or Americans, Scandinavians with their similar climate, ability to speak good English and suitability to our type of football would be highly likely candidates.

I also wouldn't rule it out just cos Stockhausen said so. After all it was he who said the players 'Danish'. Anyway I spoke with a Swedish contact of mine whose at AIK & he said the boys got talent but injuries got the better of him & lost way a bit since. No rumours over there though of our apparent interest.

Crackin player was Ago, Am I correct in thinking he scored every time he played against the blue few, or am I getting old?

I think you might be right. Header in the 4-2 at Twerton, solo goal in the game with the pitch invasion, another solo goal at their place later that season. Perhaps the most gifted striker we've had in 20 years?

Archived