IGNORED

Fa Cup Final ..... Who Will Win ?

BigTone

I care. It's the FA Cup final.

I know but who won "Cup final Its a Knockout", "Cup final Quiz Ball", Cup final "Question of Sport" and Cup final "Masterchef" ?  It's just not the same anymore

I would like Villa to win but expect Arsenal to do it again.

For my sins, I went to the Bath v Leicester game last week and our friends up the A4 were sensational so I will be watching the egg chasers final. I'm Bris to the bone but would like to see Bath win today as a few mates are staunch supporters and are at Twickenham. They were absolutely gutted that Bris didn't make it up BTW which is a very different attitude to us footy fans when our nearest and 'dearest' are playing.

Arsenal and Bath for me but would prefer Villa and Bath.

What is the reason why it KO at half past five and not three o'clock ? There are no other games to clash, don't get it .

its been like that for a few years now (I think) it's to do with the global market the couple of hours later makes it easier for everyone around the world to watch it!!

Surely this already had Arsenal's name being ingraved on the trophy, but this bring such a massive day for Villa, who knows!?

I usually back the underdog in these otherwise irrelevant cup finals, so I hope they win it but won't be throwing any money away on backing them because I can't see any other outcome than an Arsenal win.

It would be nice for our game in Portugal to be against the cup holders though.

Archived