IGNORED

Plymouth Manager

Septic Peg

Haven't been on here in donkeys but I'm an avid reader. Spotted this on the you know where and had to write in here...

So Dopey is 20-1 for the Plymouth job... got to be honest, I'm surprised the bookies priced him...

Also up for a flutter are Skeletor 4-1, Cloughie Jr 8-1, Colin W***er 10-1, GJ 16-1, John Ward 20-1, SOD 22-1 and the elusive Clifton dwelling Curbs at 33-1. There are more but just pulled the ones of interest/pisstake.

Link here

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/3716/darrell-clarke-20-muff-boss

Thoughts?

Seeing a link for slagchat I thought the 15 year old emotional girl was linked for the Muff job, now that would be funny.

Argyle have stated they are seeking candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds and that age, sex, ethnicity etc will be no barrier to success.

They are describing it as a Muff diverse job.  

i would of thought hollowhead would be looking for a club at a higher level,

I thought Hollowhead managed them before and left under a bit of a cloud ...................... or maybe old age is giving me a grey moment

I thought Hollowhead managed them before and left under a bit of a cloud ...................... or maybe old age is giving me a grey moment

he did shit on them to go to leciester, and got them relegated to league one in the process

i would of thought hollowhead would be looking for a club at a higher level,

Like you I believe he would be, but I don't think many Championship teams would consider him anymore. If he's going in to League One well another tier down to Plymouth may not be a bad job - after a turbulent few years they do strike me as though they have stabilised and are now ripe to progress.

But like BigTone I'm sure after his departure he left a very bitter taste down there. I don't believe there is any danager of applause like he gets from some BCFC fans at AG when he turns up there as opposition.

Archived