IGNORED

Next Season's Away Kit

SecretSam

Hopefully an opposite of this years purple and lime. Lime shirt/purple socks and shorts. Need to ingrain these colours into our tradition. 

Then we can rotate every year.

I like the concept of permanently having purple and green as an away strip.  It's different and, as you say, the shirt / shorts colour can be varied each year. It probably won't happen for financial reasons, as clubs like to vary the away strip colours each year, to sell more shirts to supporters. 

Personally, I liked the old yellow 'n' green away kits from the late 80s / early 90s - the pinstripe kit of around 1990 was a real fave

I was a fan of the yellow and green, way back when.

I'd like to see us in those colours again, but with a bit of a twist, maybe something like the old WBA kits from yesteryear, or with hoops. Something a bit away from our normal repertoire.

WestBromASS0203.gif252-189.jpg

I was a fan of the yellow and green, way back when.

I'd like to see us in those colours again, but with a bit of a twist, maybe something like the old WBA kits from yesteryear, or with hoops. Something a bit away from our normal repertoire.

WestBromASS0203.gif252-189.jpg

Both of those are quite nasty...:laugh:

I was thinking something more modern?  Loved those Kappa diagonal stripe kits from a couple of seasons ago.  Fulham had a black and orange one that was great.

Archived