IGNORED

Champions!

Rocky

I've survived nearly 50 years without the need for a diary so I think I'll pass on your urge....

It's a 'celebration' diary. God forbid you might be happy at City's achievements. Thank god they didn't lose the final and get relegated, would've been sending you a ticket to dignitas in Switzerland...

It's a 'celebration' diary. God forbid you might be happy at City's achievements. Thank god they didn't lose the final and get relegated, would've been sending you a ticket to dignitas in Switzerland...

What has being happy and buying something not needed got in common? There are 'Champions' tee shirts as well you know. Just don't understand anyone getting excited about a diary.

I'll take a look at it in the shop sometime and possibly pick one up. Would've been nice if the book and a DVD came in a package, maybe the DVD would've slipped into the inside cover of the book.

Just to endorse the OP, I ordered it as soon as it came out and it's superb. Beautifully presented, well written and full of terrific photos of the season. A perfect memento.

Nomad, if you're still looking for a diary to feel miserable about, try Anne Frank. This one is much too cheery for you.

Just to endorse the OP, I ordered it as soon as it came out and it's superb. Beautifully presented, well written and full of terrific photos of the season. A perfect memento.

Nomad, if you're still looking for a diary to feel miserable about, try Anne Frank. This one is much too cheery for you.

Thanks CR. I've awoken a new man and think I might go for the triple whammy - the City diary, Anne Frank and a 2015 year planner.

Archived