IGNORED

Arron Banks Funds Ukip Then Axes Jobs

BCFC Jimmer

Shock, horror. Businessman relocates abroad for trial period to an area where his business is thriving. You might also like to check out his company's fund raising charity work in Lesotho, how racist is that? Still let's not waste an opportunity to have a dig at UKIP. Yes, Farage is married to a German lady, you probably already knew that, and, of course, UKIP is not against immigration either, you probably knew that too...anyway you probably won't be reading this as I have a feeling you might be the guy that put me on 'ignore' as my views differed from your own.

I find it slightly more hypocritical that Farage himself worked abroad in European countries when he was a young man, yet were the Brexit he seeks enacted, others would be denied that opportunity.

Ps: Marshy. Don't shout too loud about UKIP not being anti-immigration. They'll lose half the council seats they hold if people clock that!!!

I find it slightly more hypocritical that Farage himself worked abroad in European countries when he was a young man, yet were the Brexit he seeks enacted, others would be denied that opportunity.

Ps: Marshy. Don't shout too loud about UKIP not being anti-immigration. They'll lose half the council seats they hold if people clock that!!!

So, before the EU experiment was put in place no Englishman worked abroad or lived abroad? And vice-versa.

Oh and Spain is going to send all our pensioners home even though they have a massive oversupply of housing and they really need our dough, and Germany will impose huge import duties on our exports even though they sell more to us than we do to them

(just realised I've used Germany as being synonymous with the EU, how could I make that mistake?).

Welcome to the referendum campaign 2015-2017(possibly).

Shock, horror. Businessman relocates abroad for trial period to an area where his business is thriving. You might also like to check out his company's fund raising charity work in Lesotho, how racist is that? Still let's not waste an opportunity to have a dig at UKIP. Yes, Farage is married to a German lady, you probably already knew that, and, of course, UKIP is not against immigration either, you probably knew that too...anyway you probably won't be reading this as I have a feeling you might be the guy that put me on 'ignore' as my views differed from your own. 

Not ignoring you.

UKIP not against immigration?  They pretty much based their whole election campaign on it.  If we did go for the 'Australian points system' I doubt Bank' Russian wife would have been allowed in!

As I said though, I don't even think Farage/Banks really care about immigration.  They just used it as a tool to get stupid people to vote for them and sadly it worked to some extent!  UKIP are further to the right than Conservatives so if they did get power life would become even more difficult for the working class.

If you don't believe that you are either stupid or one of them! ;):ph34r:

Not so flippant I think Robbo. I've heard the Spanish pensioners issue brought up many times and also the tax on our exports to EU countries.

I worked in an EU country back in '75/76 well before Maastricht/Lisbon when it was just the good old Common Market..it just depends whether or not you have a skill that is in demand.

And indeed, most of the Eastern European workers, whose influx Mr Farage's supporters so abhor, work in skill shortage areas. Courtesy of an unwillingness by UK employers to take any responsibility towards training people and our education system's undue weighting towards the academic above the practical.

It may come as a shock to many of those who voted UKIP to realise that by far the largest immigrant group in the last few years has been non-EU - and withdrawal from the Community will in no way stem that flow.

Archived