IGNORED

Love Gravy

Education is a wonder full thing isn't it?... Blimey after all these years I can't believe I still recall the lesson so well. It must be at least 45 years ago when we were taught all about subjects like this....

I do believe the question posed is known intellectually as an OXO-MORONIC.

Ahhhhhhhhh Bisto! :)

Thought The Honourable Les Q was back for a minute.

So did I. I was really excited and then suffered crushing disappointment when I opened the thread. There is going to be an Atyeo statue and the Ashton Gate 8 have a plaque, so why can't we have something to commemorate Les? A giant gravy boat on a plinth outside the ground would be fantastic.

With posh new catering facilities and restaurants in the 'New' Gate pipeline its quite possible I'd imagine for the likes of us to upmarket our match day munch - Pie Mash & Gravy Drizzle in a polystyrene dish or something...

'The Prawners' will no doubt be upgrading too - Prawn Sandwich Au Jus, will be popular.

With posh new catering facilities and restaurants in the 'New' Gate pipeline its quite possible I'd imagine for the likes of us to upmarket our match day munch - Pie Mash & Gravy Drizzle in a polystyrene dish or something...

'The Prawners' will no doubt be upgrading too - Prawn Sandwich Au Jus, will be popular.

Jus of the chef!

I have no idea what the hell this thread about.Can someone please explain it to me.

Gravy refers to the grand average of hydropathy. The link below is a useful gravy calculator.

http://www.gravy-calculator.de/

Gravy also appears in various acronyms. For example, OMG means Oh My Gravy

I hope this has been helpful

You wanna see a doctor about that. :D

Last time I went to the doctor he told me I had to stop masturbating. When I asked him why he replied "because it's upsetting the other patients in the waiting room"

Archived