IGNORED

Stand Names....

Slippin cider

Do you think that our new stadium will retain the names of the stands, ie will the South stand still be as it was etc ....will Lewis Carey be honoured in some way ,he did beat Atyeos record after all.....thoughts?

I seem to remember he left to go to Weston, never mind breaking appearance records ;)

Somewhere in this redevelopment Steve Lansdown has got to have something to honour him

SL doesn't have a big ego though; and is quite humble for such a wealthy man.

I don't think he will allow a stand to be named after him until he has departed this earth, and Jon has taken over. A stand will surely be named after him then.

Why are they called stands when we all have to sit ?

If the club changed the Stands to Sits, it would generate a lot of complaints from those who like to stand, as they would say they are being descriminated against. Those who like to sit couldn't care less.

If the club changed the Stands to Sits, it would generate a lot of complaints from those who like to stand, as they would say they are being descriminated against. Those who like to sit couldn't care less.

But I feel I am being discriminated against by telling me I must sit in a stand

Think we'll keep the same names as the club want to retain the fact that we're still playing in the same stadium. If we'd moved to the new stadium that would've justified new stand names but everything still in the same place but modernised, think they'll just keep all the same to keep everyone happy.

Only other way it could go is a fan vote.

Archived