IGNORED

Any Sign Of More Season Tickets?

DaveF

Not a fan of that idea. I would sooner they kept free for those of us who pay on the day.

There are still 1500 POTD tickets Aussie. With a membership, you should still be ok if you're quick off the mark I should think!

Bristol Sport membership. I can't remember the cost but I think if you go to 4 or more city games a year you'll save money

You also get second shot at away tickets IIRC. Isn't it called a 'Forever Bristol' membership now or something like that?

Sorry Aussie, I should have made my point more clearly.

• Admin

Bristol Sport membership. I can't remember the cost but I think if you go to 4 or more city games a year you'll save money

Aussie has said before, he is not a fan of that scheme so won't be joining it. Enough of us have tried to show him that it saves him money & gives him extra benefits but this user is not for turning.

Aussie has said before, he is not a fan of that scheme so won't be joining it. Enough of us have tried to show him that it saves him money & gives him extra benefits but this user is not for turning.

I thought this was the case.

Clearly saving money and getting priority tickets is not Aussie's thing. Perhaps he prefers to watch matches through the gate.

I thought this was the case.

Clearly saving money and getting priority tickets is not Aussie's thing. Perhaps he prefers to watch matches through the gate.

But won't stop him moaning when he can't get a ticket for big games

Archived