IGNORED

Magnificent........gorgeous.........terrific

where's the joy

:read:

I'm dreadfully sorry old chum but someone ( quicker ) got there before you .

If you can't be original at least  be quick !

:rolleyes:

I'm in a different time zone so I was actually 1st and my posts take longer to get to England than yours do

I'm in a different time zone so I was actually 1st and my posts take longer to get to England than yours do

I'm starting to doubt your honesty as this reply must have been written before the Major's.

My most humble apologies your Toneship ,of course you are right and tis I who plagarised your stunningly funny joke .I doubt if i will ever stop laughing .

:worship2:  :rofl2br:

Accepted. No need for the Toneship bit as we are all friends on here. HRH will do just fine.

How about " the going we know it's not to be as good as UWE when that's built, but it's ours and we're proud of it Arena"

Just for one day so that Jef Stelling would have to utter 'A goal in Bristol so we're off to Kammy at the we know it's not to be as good as UWE when that's built, but it's ours and we're proud of it Arena".

:blink:

Just for one day so that Jef Stelling would have to utter 'A goal in Bristol so we're off to Kammy at the we know it's not to be as good as UWE when that's built, but it's ours and we're proud of it Arena".

:blink:

To which Kammy replies "was there ? I didn't see it"

I'd love to see our stadium called "Atyeo's Ashton Gate" with the four stands called The Harry Dolman

Stand, The Des Williams Stand, The Billy Wedlock Stand and The Terry Cooper Stand. And it would be great to call bars, restaurants and lounges after Steve Lansdown, The Ashton Gate 8, Louis Carey, Brian Tinnion, Glyn Riley, Rob Newman, Buster Footman and Beryl Fudge.

Obviously so many other players/staff deserve to be included but I just want the ground to be a shrine to our glorious servants of the past as we move forward.

I'd love to see our stadium called "Atyeo's Ashton Gate" with the four stands called The Harry Dolman

Stand, The Des Williams Stand, The Billy Wedlock Stand and The Terry Cooper Stand. And it would be great to call bars, restaurants and lounges after Steve Lansdown, The Ashton Gate 8, Louis Carey, Brian Tinnion, Glyn Riley, Rob Newman, Buster Footman and Beryl Fudge.

Obviously so many other players/staff deserve to be included but I just want the ground to be a shrine to our glorious servants of the past as we move forward.

While I agree with you, it won't happen. We have to bear in mind, this is Bristol rugby's home as well.

As much as we all want the new Gate to be all about BCFC, it ain't gonna happen. Turn it the other way around, would you have any loyalty to the 'Alistair Hignall' lounge? Nah, me neither.

We forget, it's not just OUR ground anymore!

Archived