IGNORED

Youtube Interviews

BCFC Jimmer

Who has been doing the player interviews this season?  It doesn't sound like it is Adam B anymore?

I have to be honest and say that whilst there has been some good content a lot of the one to one interviews are painfully generic.  Having just watched the Joe Bryan interview it is the same again today.

Questions are usually something like, "Does this just round off a great season you have had?" and "how great have the fans been today?"

I am not learning anything by watching them, but maybe that's what the club prefers.

Apologies for the slight moan but just my opinion. 

Thought the same at the end of the season, 6 different interviews, all being asked the same questions

I guess there's only so many ways of asking the same question?

Presumed there was a new guy doing it, possibly new to the role and was having to learn quickly

Who has been doing the player interviews this season? It doesn't sound like it is Adam B anymore?

I have to be honest and say that whilst there has been some good content a lot of the one to one interviews are painfully generic. Having just watched the Joe Bryan interview it is the same again today.

Questions are usually something like, "Does this just round off a great season you have had?" and "how great have the fans been today?"

I am not learning anything by watching them, but maybe that's what the club prefers.

Apologies for the slight moan but just my opinion.

YouTube channel is their for teasers and brief sound bites. If you want more in depth then subscribe to player.

I think they're fairly good, if harmless. These guys aren't going to be employed to bring any potential bad PR to the club.

Yeah fair enough, I don't have anything against the bloke, as mentioned the players seem to like him. Also writes the match reports on the OS I think. Just found/find the interviews quite boring and repetitive, each to their own. To be fair I would still probably subscribe to player, but the rest of it is probably worse!

• Admin

Yeah fair enough, I don't have anything against the bloke, as mentioned the players seem to like him. Also writes the match reports on the OS I think. Just found/find the interviews quite boring and repetitive, each to their own. To be fair I would still probably subscribe to player, but the rest of it is probably worse!

For balance, I'm sure you'll agree the head to head quizzes this year were brilliant.

The worst thing I find about player is the video quality of the highlights, I watch them on my phone and they're so bad I can only just make out the ball!

Does anyone know if the club have any plans to improve this when the stadiums finished? I watched our highlights v Southampton on their player once and they where brilliant, HD with multiple camera angles. I'd love it if the club could replicate this.

Archived