IGNORED

Brilliant News

We've decided to go into this one this season, hopefully see you in round one :)

Will you go into this one with as much vigour as you did the FA Trophy :handbags:  :robbored:

Stop it. This sounds a bit like Man U fans taunting Rochdale that they would stuff them in a derby.

With all due respect, the gulf in class between us and the 15ers is much larger than that between Man U and Rochdale.

• Admin

With all due respect, the gulf in class between us and the 15ers is much larger than that between Man U and Rochdale.

In terms of League position it is a close comparison. Man U finished 48 positions above Rochdale. We finished 49 places above Bristol's newest League club.

In terms of League position it is a close comparison. Man U finished 48 positions above Rochdale. We finished 49 places above Bristol's newest League club.

I wasn't being serious :blink:

We've decided to go into this one this season, hopefully see you in round one :)

I am surprised the Gas bashers have not come on and said something like ...

... 'assuming you are still in existence when the first tie comes around'

It would have been said at some point so it may as well have been me.. a non-gas basher as all who know me .. ermmm.. know.

;)

Gillingham and us are both seeded for the league cup first round so we won't play each other. Forget Bryan signing a new contract, this is the best news this week. 

Do Zoon and Horace know!

anyone else slightly let down after the headline?

One or two maybe...Many not!!

OH YES!

Gills away in Round 2. Remember, you heard it here first ;)

Obviously they do!

Archived