IGNORED

Miller

gater2

There's no doubt he has potential, but if I was him I'd definately be cr@pin' myself with all the talk about signing players who scored 3-4 times more goals than him last year at the same level!

I think he has most attributes to be a class player (at this level), but if he is reading this I would engourage him to get in the gym a lot over the summer and build up a bit of bulk/strength so he won't finish our player who's won the most fouls at the end of next season... ;) If Peacock goes we won't really have a big man up front to hold the ball up and rough up the defence a bit, and if Lee gets a bit of muscle on him, he could do this for us.

If he doesn't impress in the first few games of next year, I fear that a LONG season rotting in the reserves will ensue and then if we go up, he'll probably be shipped back to Scotland and a big chance will have been missed for all involved. So potentially this summer could be the most important in his career: if he got stronger by not lazing around on the beach (yes I know footballers deserve a break, but he's hardly had the most tiring season!), he could easily be the number one choice to partner our new signing up front/Peacock (if he resigns).

I agree. It is obvious that Miller needs to strengthen up. He's pretty useful in the air and has got a good touch. I suppose it's a question of whether he fancies putting in the hard work in the gym. It would make him a far more effective player and a better replacement than Peacock in the long run.

Guest worle-red

He will become one of CITY'S best players over the next few years,not unlike TOM RICHIE who took some time to get used to english football,then played at the highest level & scored goals for fun.

give LEE your support :Party27: :Party27: :Party27:

Archived