IGNORED

Mcphee Statement

Ian M

I hate Argos, you spend 20 minutes trying to get near a calalouge, when you finally find the thing you want its not in stock, you then que up for 15 minutes only to have an old ugly woman taking your payment, you then spend another 10 minutes in a que looking at confusing monitors giving you 50 different numbers and letters,,, Then when you come to get your item you see it being thrown about by the 12 year olds in the stock room, by which time when you get the item its broke or doesnt work..

Guest RedMist
I hate Argos, you spend 20 minutes...blah...blah....blah...which time when you get the item its broke or doesnt work..
Wow! Now that's what I call hijacking a thread!

McPhee Statement to Argos... the mind boggles... ;):laugh:

Guest Spunkwood
I hate Argos, you spend 20 minutes trying to get near a calalouge, when you finally find the thing you want its not in stock, you then que up for 15 minutes only to have an old ugly woman taking your payment, you then spend another 10 minutes in a que looking at confusing monitors giving you 50 different numbers and letters,,, Then when you come to get your item you see it being thrown about by the 12 year olds in the stock room, by which time when you get the item its broke or doesnt work..
I aint no 12 year old from the stock room :@ I'm a respectable 18 nearly 19 year old boy ;)

Guest Spunkwood
so you are an 18 nearly 19 yearol boy who throws stuff round the stockroom ae you??! :laugh:

I'm a fan of argos, although i gotta go back there - again, as ths leather office chair I'm sat in has broken once again....

yup we all chuck things across the stock room but dont Maccy D's spit in every burger well nevermind ;)

Archived