IGNORED

Which Player Is Most Like Jet ?

Major Isewater

Do we need a like-for-like replacement of a player who rarely played when we have an even better player in freeman?

I think you've missed the point of the thread.

I can't actually think of that many players that remind me of him, 6ft 2", 14 stone but his main asset is his dribbling. Quite a rare player.

i am sad to see JET go, he is a real entertainer,  but if Cotts wanted a like for like replacement who is the player most like him ?

I don't think Cotts wants a like for like replacement, if he did, why did he not play him more?

I think Cotts wants a player who'd be more productive and as such, used more on a regular basis, as a replacement.

Jet is like a lower class poalo wanchope. He is probably the closest we have had to a ball magician since jacki. I used to idolise him when I was in my teams, but looking back, he didn't really contribute much, and there are plenty of players who should be more highly regarded, and in the years to come, I suspect the same will be said of jet.

In terms of a replacement, a conventional target man and out and out goalscorer are what we need, neither of which are like for like for jet.

Jet is like a lower class poalo wanchope. He is probably the closest we have had to a ball magician since jacki. I used to idolise him when I was in my teams, but looking back, he didn't really contribute much, and there are plenty of players who should be more highly regarded, and in the years to come, I suspect the same will be said of jet.

In terms of a replacement, a conventional target man and out and out goalscorer are what we need, neither of which are like for like for jet.

Good answer Simon but ol' lambchop must be knocking on a bit now !  

Archived