IGNORED

300 Additonal Season Tickets

Ecko

I didn't think they credit checked people who applied for season ticket finance?

The club don't the finance company may of,

When was the first payment due maybe those are tickets that people failed to make the first payment? Or some that decided to move stands at the last minute

The club don't the finance company may of,

When was the first payment due maybe those are tickets that people failed to make the first payment? Or some that decided to move stands at the last minute

There was somebody on here mentioned that he was refused the finance so they must do some kind of check. I believe he also said he has since paid for his ticket up front so his won't be one of the freshly available ones.

• Admin

WOOT WOOT :w00t: :w00t: I'm a season ticket holder :D

What shall I complain about first?

Does this qualify as an "oh my God" moment? I think it does. There's a very strong possibility of you attending Ashton Gate next season now :o

Does this qualify as an "oh my God" moment? I think it does. There's a very strong possibility of you attending Ashton Gate next season now :o

Possibly. I'm still enquiring about the Hedgehog Enclosure. There are rumours of salads with FRESH SLUGS. H very excited.

Archived