IGNORED

Season Tickets Delivery

Agard Days Night

Nothing announced yet. The club usually says when they are about to send them out, usually over a period of a couple of weeks. Keep looking on the main site, or here for info. The season is weeks away yet, no panic.

I think you are being a bit harsh on the postmen. I think they do a great job. Anyway what use is a ticket you will report as missing before the first game takes place. He won't be able to use it. Pointless losing your job over.

I mentioned this in another thread, to no replies...

Anyone actually have confirmation of their season ticket purchase within their BS account?

I don't, but have paid.

No email confirmation?

I mentioned this in another thread, to no replies...

Anyone actually have confirmation of their season ticket purchase within their BS account?

I don't, but have paid.

I got a nondescript email confirmation straight away when I ordered mine but nothing else yet.

Thanks for the answers everybody else, I know I might be jumping the gun being impatient about the ticket but just can't wait to get the season started! COYR

Nope.

Only my prompt with my reg number and password requirement.

If there's nothing on your BS account under 'season tickets' and you've no confirmation email,I'd phone 'em just for peace of mind. (might be easier said than done though!!)

A woman from Bristol Sport rang me the other day and asked if I wanted to swap seats as I was in seat 14 but they've decided to add another seat next to it. So I swapped and then asked when I'll get my ST and she said beginning of July hopefully..... but who knows, they might have to send the players around our houses to give us our cards again!

Archived