IGNORED

New Kit - Back?

Spike

Hey all, I've been informed recently that PES 2016 will be having an image import feature for the PS4 and I've started work on a kit skin with help from one of the best kit skinners on PES to design our kits for next season. I've found plenty of images of the front of the kit and I'm almost completed the skin but I cannot for love nor money find an image of the back of the kit so that I can finish it.

Does anyone happen to have images of the home kit from the back?

Also is there a release date for the away kit yet?

Any help would be great :)

So I have as much of the kit done as I can, the only image I can find where I can even see remotely what is on the back of the kit is this one:

JMP_Bristol_City_v_Walsall_053.JPG

Does anyone know what the black text is on the shorts?

Any help at all here would be great as I plan on uploading these skins for PES 2016 :)

They are awesome, I may not have a clear image but I should be able to create the kits using these.

And cheers Slacker, I should be able to make the kits, only bit I can't do is the text just under the collar on the back, I guess it says "The Robins" but I need to see it to recreate it >.<

Thank you so much for the help though guys :)

They are awesome, I may not have a clear image but I should be able to create the kits using these.

And cheers Slacker, I should be able to make the kits, only bit I can't do is the text just under the collar on the back, I guess it says "The Robins" but I need to see it to recreate it >.<

Thank you so much for the help though guys :)

Indeed it does say 'The Robins'

Cheers everyone, I need to still test it when the game comes out but the home kit is ready to go, I may tweak it a little.

This is how it's turned out, the image is only 500 x 500 but the final version will be in high quality 2048 x 2048 so the kit should look sharp in game :)

KpM4FoS.png

NOTE: Still need to do the back of the socks :)

Archived