IGNORED

Online Shop Deliveries

BRISTOL86

So on Monday I ordered the promotion diary for my Dad for Fathers Day as it said delivery would be made in time.

Well, last day in the office before Sunday and still no sign so looks like he's getting nothing. Anyone else had an issue or have I just been unlucky?

Don't think they're sent RM Monkeh.

But huge credit to Marie at the shop who is arranging for a staff member to bring a replacement to my office this afternoon.

Well above and beyond, fair play!

Hurrah, Marie is lovely, as is Kay in the ticket office.  We do have a few diamonds in the er rough?

Glad someone started this thread as I emailed the mega store yesterday regarding the approx. delivery time of a shirt for my daughters birthday. I have yet to receive a reply. At least it looks as though it will only be a couple of days. Also emailed the community office with some great news about some junior school girls that they helped coach when they first started football, again no reply. I know everything is upside down at the moment but I would have thought the club would have prepared for the upheaval.

Archived