IGNORED

Cardiff City's Big Return To Blue....

Randy Marsh

The Malaysian franchise don't seem to like this thread it seems..

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=160101

Hate brizzle, wish nothing but death and despair on the scum. Their fans really are scum, racist scum at that.

Hmmm........

I love how my earlier comments on their return to blue were quoted on their forum, and most of them had to agree. You have portrayed that thread as a hate campaign, but actually it's a pretty reasonable discussion.

I love hating Cardiff because I like them (the fans). Does that make sense? Haha

I mean, you can get involved in good banter with Cardiff, they can really chuck stuff at us that grinds our gears because of the truth behind it, and equally we can give a fair bit back.

With Bristol Rovers, I don't get that same desire to get one over them. I can't buy into the 'attendance argument' and can't get riled by the '82ers' bollocks - it's meaningless and inaccurate. I mean, I'm totally indifferent to the fans, so can't muster any 'hate' - they are just a club that shares our city.

I guess what I'm saying is, **** off Swindon.

Their fans deserve no credit. Happily bent over backwards when it was going well, mouthed off on forums but happily accepted red scarves on match day. And of course threatened to boycott an away game they sold out.

All of a sudden they started losing and threw their 1970's toys out their prams.

Actually they bent over forward and splayed.

Archived