IGNORED

Away Games - Better Chance Of Getting Tickets?

INCRED

with a limited amount of home tickets next season and those of us who don't have season tickets due to not being able to attend every home game, do we think our away following will be greater in numbers because of this?

With larger capacity grounds for away fans and better stadia, with a decent start to the season could we be one of the best followed teams in the Championship?

Good start and more tickets may mean a good away following, one of the best ? I'm not so sure.

There are a lot of good teams and a fair few who have recently dropped out of the Prem, loved to be proved wrong though.

There are a few incredibly well followed teams in the Championship. We'll have some very big followings I'm sure, but average I doubt we'd be stand out.

with a limited amount of home tickets next season and those of us who don't have season tickets due to not being able to attend every home game, do we think our away following will be greater in numbers because of this?

With larger capacity grounds for away fans and better stadia, with a decent start to the season could we be one of the best followed teams in the Championship?

The number of matchday tickets available will be roughly the same as last season, and as a member I never found this to be an issue once.  The demand may be greater, but then when we played West Ham in the cup, over 1,000 tickets made it to general sale.  As long as you are quick I don't predict getting tickets being a huge problem.  A case of you snooze, you lose.

Archived