IGNORED

Family Friendly Pubs

Big Red Rich

Nothing beats a sunny sunday afternoon sat in a beer garden supping on a Thatchers whilst your kid/s plays nicely in a child's play area. Out my way we've got 2-3 decent pubs like this, can anybody recommend any decent pubs with play areas around the Long Ashton, Failand sort of way?

Black Horse in Clapton-in-Gordano is my current favourite. Don't take kids unless the weather allows you to sit outside and use the garden/play area, and it's not a food pub by any stretch. But it's a lovely country pub and has some great beer and cider.

Is the Blue Flame still going Tone.I was introduced to the ruff stuff there years ago.I doubt I could even find it now.Would love to go back there. Aah nostalgia! it ain't what it used to be!

Yep its still going last time I heard. Great pub, good pint and plenty of room for the kidlets

Yep its still going last time I heard. Great pub, good pint and plenty of room for the kidlets

Some of my best Sunday afternoons have been spent umpiring cricket matches against

The Blue Flame. Glad to know it's still going :)

Having a child-friendly area is fine, but a lot of pubs go over the top these days. In my local they have one of those daft 'hook the cuddly toy' machines right in the middle of the pub. And when i walked in the other night, i almost trod on a toddler who someone had left to crawl along the dirty carpet, right by the door

Archived