IGNORED

Mods - Question.

TETBURY MASSIVE

How is the best way of getting woodsy & fordy  a poster banned from posting on the forum?

Being it is the closed season I think OTIB could do with a bit of a spring clean..... starting with the removal of certain posters.

Please advise on the best solution.... ;)

Many Thanks

Tetbury Massive

Probably best to hack their accounts, announce their undying love for Bristol City then they'll be to embarrassed to ever come back

Oops - Phants letting the cat out of the bag there :gasmask:

What about if a poster feels bullied.....asking for a friend

Woodsy, this is nothing short of bullying. But leave it with me. I'll be making an application to Tomarse under the Regulation of Investogatory Powers Act 2000 for TM's IP address. I can then apply to his subscriber for his home address and then we can fabricate some evidence together to bring him down. We'll learn that dolphin shagger!

Dursley rules ok!

Woodsy, this is nothing short of bullying. But leave it with me. I'll be making an application to Tomarse under the Regulation of Investogatory Powers Act 2000 for TM's IP address. I can then apply to his subscriber for his home address and then we can fabricate some evidence together to bring him down. We'll learn that dolphin shagger!

Dursley rules ok!

Fabricate? I think I'm good, I've got enough to take Massive down

Had a chat with some mutual friends last night, it would seem Massive wasn't so much the shagger of said dolphin, more on the receiving end - not pretty

Dursley rules ok!

Thought you were from Cam?

IP Address 195.005.326.999

Address: 106 Church Avenue Road

Tetbury

Gloucestershire

GL8 18PB

01666 500007

Mobile: 07788 996655

Bring it on Laced up boots and corduroy wearers........ 

Dursley rules ok!

Ummmmm...... thats naughty I hope the police dont find out......  :shocking:  :nono:

Thought you were from Cam?

IP Address 195.005.326.999

Address: 106 Church Avenue Road

Tetbury

Gloucestershire

GL8 18PB

01666 500007

Mobile: 07788 996655

Bring it on Laced up boots and corduroy wearers........

That address doesn't exist. Which is annoying as an unnamed individual who may rhyme with "Gordy" has contracted me to install some bamboo pits in your garden.

That address doesn't exist. Which is annoying as an unnamed individual who may rhyme with "Gordy" has contracted me to install some bamboo pits in your garden.

:clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

Please don't tell the Dursley Cam version of dumb and dumber....... they will spend days walking round Tetbury looking for it......  :thumbsup:

Be warned..... Be afraid...... Very AFRAID....  ;)

Seem to remember playing football up there as a kid and spotting 666 on for sale signs on houses, then not so long after their was a murder there.....safe to say I had a dodgy hammy next time Tetbury away rolled around!

Archived