IGNORED

Another Block Of Seats Added In The Atyeo

Vincent Vega

it will be N38....  Parts of N37 segregation with maybe some Away fans in N37 (Depending on how the segregation is set up)

but mostly  N36 / N35 Away fans

So if they do that I wonder how many seats will be pay on the day for City fans? a few in the Dolman and a few in the Atyeo only as I understand it as SS has sold out.. or do they mean SS has sold out of season ticket allocation but there are some pay on the day seats being held back?

If the season tickets are capped at 12,500 and the away fans allocation is around 1250, possibly floating up and down, it means there could be as few as 2,750 pay on the day tickets for City fans or less if a bigger team visits.  Thats my take on it.. meaning chances of me getting a ticket next season if and when i come back are rather remote. Based on capacity next season of 16,500 (guess that already takes into account the blanked out segregation - although that sounds like it might fluctuate)

This could get interesting............

Free issue plastic hammers for every seat facing away fans or water pistol.. could be fun.

There was a Atyeo stand fans meeting a few weeks back with the club to point out a few things that would be happening next season,

one was going for 1,300 away fans only due to the building work and the extra block given was said for guests etc.

The rest below was pointed out. (ROUGH GUIDE MIND) As posted in the stadium section.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/170482-atyeo-stand-next-season/

With regards to the Atyeo below is what i've been made aware of what is happening concourse wise as the stand has been given an extra block for home fans, getting a bit more than a bar in the car park as first thought..

I think there are kiosks down stairs also?..

Upper Atyeo area..

atyeo_zpswfghsoih.jpg

atyeo1_zpswisejv1o.jpg

atyeo2_zpsqb3xndhs.jpg

atyeo5_zpsbulz2zxv.jpg

atyeo4_zps0g38gsid.jpg

I know 20 odd fans turned up at AG the other week to have a chat and a walk around the Atyeo to see what will be happening next season.

A change was size of segregation and extra block. Blocks set out in the old letters in the pictures.

What was roughly this first idea:

attyplan_zps4fusdsr5.jpg

Now roughly this idea:              ''NOTE ROUGHLY''  marked up as old block letters

ATTS_zpsyrzx8rp3.jpg

atyeo-feature_zps6ssn167g.jpg

What the chaps came away with was said of the following.:

There is loads of space for flags, murals etc. all along the back wall apart from where the scoreboard is.

Plus on the fencing/railings separating top and bottom tier.

Not over the segregation though as that will be a much smaller netted segregation (Due to the extra home fans Block given) and the club don't want away fans grabbing flags that might cause a problem..

Wavey's flags are allowed. As many as we want (so long as the poles aren't dangerous!), and can wave wherever and whenever we like.

Lots of bare walls in the concourse for artwork (IF someone wanted to do something).

We can arrange access to measure-up for flags etc.

Season ticket holders have blocks B (N41) , C (N40)  and D (N39). Guests in E  (N38) and Segregation around of block F (N37).

Block E (N38) WAS said: will be filled with academy, community stuff, comps, guests, this is the extra block given in E.  .

Under no circumstances are those in blocks B (N41), C (N40) & D (N39) to infiltrate into block E (N38) to try to get nearer the away fans. If anyone tries that, the club/police basically have a mandate to say "trouble. Make them all sit down in their allocated seats". So it's up to us to behave or lose our freedoms in there.

If Fans wanted to they can access the ground anytime before the game to hang the flags. Just need to agree an hour slot with the stadium manager so he can unlock.

Atyeo season ticket holders along with fans in other stands can use the sports bar, club shop and museum.

Three main concession stands in the concourse and we can be consulted on what they sell food/booze wise. Catering is in-house now so we're not contracted to whatever Lindleys have to sell.

Outside area (car park) will be open at half time and we can take drinks out (smoke) . But no outside bar (enough inside the concourse).

Fences put up between home/away fans.

Away fans reduced number of tickets due to the building work.

Note Art / Murals allowed IF people wanted to but that does not mean it will be taken up on, the offer is there.

I dont know if ive got this correct but are they suggesting they put reserved seating between Unreserved home and away fans? Personally I like to be in unreserved but are those who dont like to stand throughout going to want to sit between two sets of standing fans?

I dont know if ive got this correct but are they suggesting they put reserved seating between Unreserved home and away fans? Personally I like to be in unreserved but are those who dont like to stand throughout going to want to sit between two sets of standing fans?

Maybe the club are trying to create a buffer - rather than have two groups of boisterous (home standers and the away support) supporters directly next to eachother.

Maybe the club are trying to create a buffer - rather than have two groups of boisterous (home standers and the away support) supporters directly next to eachother.

Without doubt this is there plan. They are probably getting worried that the Atyeo is as you said going to become too boisterous and problems will arise. Think its bollox personally, just make the whole thing un-reserved like the EE was.

Without doubt this is there plan. They are probably getting worried that the Atyeo is as you said going to become too boisterous and problems will arise. Think its bollox personally, just make the whole thing un-reserved like the EE was.

If only the netters had behaved, this would have been avoided.

Apart from singing too quickly, and staring prepubescently in the direction of no away fan in particular, what exactly did 'the netters' do?

Can't believe the club are concerned about a few dozen 12-16 year olds?

Apart from singing too quickly, and staring prepubescently in the direction of no away fan in particular, what exactly did 'the netters' do?

Can't believe the club are concerned about a few dozen 12-16 year olds?

Just genrally annoying *****....

First seasson 2007 - 08 there was an age restriction. Seasons following very little.

First seasson 2007 - 08 there was an age restriction. Seasons following very little.

I was in the old EE aged 12-16.

Glad there wasn't a ridiculous age restriction in the 70's or the section behind the goal would have been half empty.

Exactly.

These reserved seats enable them to pin down anybody behaving "overboisterously" (new word ?), towards the away fans. Easier for them to identify those in reserved seats.

I took the call this morning as well, and told the girl the whole point of being in that stand was to enjoy being in an unreserved stand, which enables you to move around and meet with friends - thanks, but no thanks.

yes moved my daughter myself and the young lad who is joining us for the first time to the seats behind the goal yesterday, The girl on the phone suggested that it was to create more space for the "singing section" / flag fans etc....... sounded reasonable to me.

Archived