IGNORED

Tunisian Attacks : R.i.p

Then you get scum like this.sad world being ruined by sick people.

That's football fans for you. Could you imagine fans of any other sport with the same attitude?! Give us all a bad name.

These Islamists are taking over the world and I personally am petrified about what they are capable of. What is the world coming to?

My condolences and sympathies are with all those families who have lost loved ones.

We need to take a tougher stance with these lunatics ! 

Proven to be trouble and attempt to radicalise others then, get rid of, shut the door on your way out !

Why do we allow these people to do say and do exactly what they want ? 

We need to take a tougher stance with these lunatics ! 

Proven to be trouble and attempt to radicalise others then, get rid of, shut the door on your way out !

Why do we allow these people to do say and do exactly what they want ?

better off saving yer breath to cool yer porridge

sweet fa will get done cus we're shit scared of upsetting the tossers

better off saving yer breath to cool yer porridge

sweet fa will get done cus we're shit scared of upsetting the tossers

yep, exactly right ! And there lies the problem. 

The people that govern us have  become soft and scared to upset a tiny minority, grow some and do something which will make the ordinary people of this country respect and agree with your actions.

yep, exactly right ! And there lies the problem. 

The people that govern us have  become soft and scared to upset a tiny minority, grow some and do something which will make the ordinary people of this country respect and agree with your actions.

the time has now come to kick ass. like bullies at school they are basically cowards, if the West cannot bring them to book then mankind is on a downward spiral from which it will never return, for Gods sake we beat Hitler but then of course we had real leaders with real guts, Bomber Harris being one of them, he knew innocent Germans would die in our blanket bombing but the outcome was that the Third Reich was defeated.

Unarmed civilians slaughtered on there sunbeds; time to do something about it yet?............how many more will it take for this country to wake up and kick some butt.

Now confirmed ex Birmingham city footballer Denis Thwaites are his wife Elaine were also victims in this horrific attack

incredibly sad, celebrating his 30th wedding anniversary with his wife who was also killed, I remember him well, a good honest pro who quit football aged 27 to become a hospital porter.

RIP both of you.

• Admin

I also deleted my typed out political reply as this isn't the thread for it.

So many touching stories emerging such as the young lad with the 3 from Walsall who despite having just lost 3 family members and been shot himself

Agree, this isn't the thread for politics

The Walsall lad was mentioned on local radio this morning, apparently a Bristol City fan has set up a just giving page to raise money for him - haven't seen a link yet thought

There's been a few proper Bristolian accents amid the survivors interviewed I notice.

There was a chap called Gary Pine on the radio just after the attacks who was unmistakably Bristol and a woman on the TV news last night had a right old South Bristol voice.

Agree, this isn't the thread for politics

The Walsall lad was mentioned on local radio this morning, apparently a Bristol City fan has set up a just giving page to raise money for him - haven't seen a link yet thought

Scott Wright (who helped with Oskar's fundraise) has set this one up. Is this the one you mean?

https://www.justgiving.com/OwenRichards/

Archived