IGNORED

Brizz Sunday.

Redmycolour

Just bought mine online with tickets straight onto my mobile to scan.

It's a lot better than our online ticketing system!

Worth buying now if you are thinking of heading down to the game, I would suggest.

Very good day at Brislington today. Thought the cricket club over the car park provided good hospitality, with the children thoroughly enjoying themselves in a inflatable football out pitch. Well played Brislington CC for hosting that. Saw a city supporter get caught in the jaw with a sublime effort from a city youngster which ended with his beer em blazed across his chest! Same agin with the football side who seemed very organised, much improved from there FA cup fixture I attended a few years back against Welling.

With regards City, thought City looked decent against a side who were showed to be amateur, launching the ball 60 yards at almost every opportunity. Bobby Reid showing some decent touches whilst the young fella at centre half looked comfortable in possesion.

Keynsham must've been disappointed with the side they played against with only Joe Bryan a recognised first team member of last season.

That said a lovely day, will certainly return to watch some cricket and a couple of games of football at Ironmould Lane this season. Well done Brislington.

Keynsham must've been disappointed with the side they played against with only Joe Bryan a recognised first team member of last season.

Bit harsh on Derrick Williams? Also not regular last season but Wes Burns ans El-Abd have international and championship experience between them so Keynsham got a good game. I don't think anyone left disappointed.

Only turned up to watch the games(s), but was cheered to see a good effort by all concerned. I was a little worried it might become a 'testimonial' style or players go through the motions but everyone gave a good account of themselves. Fair play to the various gaffers who set them out like that. Having watched both Briz and Town on the odd occasion last season I was impressed by some of the local lads. Hopefully they will be able to retain that sort of level for the new season.

Archived