IGNORED

Severnside Derbies To Ko At Noon. (Merged again and again)

Randy Marsh

Defiantly in contention for Sky Sports coverage? However I will be attending in person, cannot miss this one!!

Nether will be on sky it's because the two sets of fans can't behave there selfs (according to the Welsh fuzz)

To stop both sets of fans having all day to drink and cause trouble no doubt, lets hope the locals can get early opening licences for that weekend!

Bristol side will, Cardiff side no chance after the spoons thing

• Admin

Bristol side will, Cardiff side no chance after the spoons thing

Assume you meant last season in the Great Western?

A massive part of the problem that day was that the place was not big enough for the number of city fans that were there, the bar manager stated he had another level he could have opened but was advised only low numbers were attending.

If that if police inteligence working then we have problems !

Assume you meant last season in the Great Western?

A massive part of the problem that day was that the place was not big enough for the number of city fans that were there, the bar manager stated he had another level he could have opened but was advised only low numbers were attending.

If that if police inteligence working then we have problems !

I think the police Intel was fine and they wanted something to happen so they could come down hard and try and get the bubble reinstated so they didn't have to do their job on match day

It's funny how it's fine over here but over there it's like a war zone, now that my just be me being cynical towards the Welsh force but that's what it seems like

• Admin

It's funny how it's fine over here but over there it's like a war zone, now that my just be me being cynical towards the Welsh force but that's what it seems like

Very true, but years of watching City away does show which forces are more tolerant of certain actions and where others come down heavy handed for something less trivial

Very true, but years of watching City away does show which forces are more tolerant of certain actions and where others come down heavy handed for something less trivial

West Midlands and the taffs are the worse, most you can have a laugh with

Archived