IGNORED

Missed Call From The Club

WolfOfWestStreet

• Admin

Had a missed call from the club this lunchtime 01179630600. No answer when I call back anyone else been called today?

Back on topic . . .

Are you sat in the Atyeo stand next season?

If so they have been calling people about moving from an unreserved area, to a reserved area nearer to the goal

Back on topic . . .

If so they have been calling people about moving from an unreserved area, to a reserved area nearer to the goal

Yes I am in the Ateyo next season, it could be this then.

Probably sold my ST to someone else and looking to offer me row A seat 1 behind the goal.

I've had the call, It's nothing to worry about JUST to inform that as I am season ticket holder in the South Stand they regret that it will not be ready until the 3rd home game HOWEVER provision has been made to beam live footage direct to the Memorial Ground where you will be given the best seats along with an exhaustive supply of food vouchers  :thumbsup:

I've had the call, It's nothing to worry about JUST to inform that as I am season ticket holder in the South Stand they regret that it will not be ready until the 3rd home game HOWEVER provision has been made to beam live footage direct to the Memorial Ground where you will be given the best seats along with an exhaustive supply of food vouchers  :thumbsup:

that not far off the truth bri

Back on topic . . .

This is the call that I got yesterday. Asked me if I wanted to move from unreserved block to reserved block behind the goal.I said no thanks,they said fine,end of call.

I've heard, from someone ITK, that selected supporters will be telephoned about extra food vouchers for the coming season. If you don't get a call, you're not one of the favoured few.

• Admin

Isnt it going to annoy some of the fans that are unreserved? I have reserved mine at the back of the block!

No because there are complete blocks that are unreserved (what was B and C), the block that will be reserved will be what was block D.

So no you wont have any affect on these people

Rang me 3 times ......seem keen for me to move for some reason  :dunno:

That was SL calling and indeed he is keen for you to move, for the good of the club he wants you to take the Leicester job - before they come sniffing around Cotts.

Its not too much of a sacrifice to ask of you surely given the circumstances, for the sake of all of us and a decent nights sleep -will you please do us all a favour and f-off to Leicester?

Cheers :)

That was SL calling and indeed he is keen for you to move, for the good of the club he wants you to take the Leicester job - before they come sniffing around Cotts.

Its not too much of a sacrifice to ask of you surely given the circumstances, for the sake of all of us and a decent nights sleep -will you please do us all a favour and f-off to Leicester?

Cheers :)

I'm weighing up my options ....do the Foxes have a food voucher scheme..?

I'm weighing up my options ....do the Foxes have a food voucher scheme..?

Sure to be a family pack of Walkers in it for you up there and we'll all chip in (pun) to get an authentic Bristolian COD LOT flown up to you on the third Friday of every month... (food vouchers maybe a little harder to organise to be fair) 

Now go get out the door dont turn around now cos you're not welcome anymore, love and best wishes from the BCFC save our Cotts campaign. 

Do it, you can be a hero, just for one day! 

Sure to be a family pack of Walkers in it for you up there and we'll all chip in (pun) to get an authentic Bristolian COD LOT flown up to you on the third Friday of every month... (food vouchers maybe a little harder to organise to be fair) 

Now go get out the door dont turn around now cos you're not welcome anymore, love and best wishes from the BCFC save our Cotts campaign. 

Do it, you can be a hero, just for one day! 

More of a salt n shake kinda guy to be honest,although if there were pies involved in the deal i would have to have a serious sit down chat with said chairman..

More of a salt n shake kinda guy to be honest,although if there were pies involved in the deal i would have to have a serious sit down chat with said chairman..

Guess if its a serious sit down you're after, you could do worse than having a chat with a

chair-man.. Sofa so good then, when are you off?

Fair enough, we'll be glad to see the back of you! :)

....you'll need a freaky big angry Robin tatt to cover that when you return to the Gate after getting the boot and being replaced by Neil Warnock.

You won't be gone long, as long as you keep the Wolves, I mean the Foxes from Cotts' door for a while.

Archived