IGNORED

Maynard On Trial ;)

cheshire_red

Oh sorry did a search of Maynard and nowt came up linking with Forest

Don't think you need to apologise mate, not everyone has time to come on here and look through hundreds of posts to make sure the thing they wanna talk about hasn't already been mentioned.

Sometimes you just wanna bring something to City fans' attention without trawling through history!

It is annoying when someone immediately jumps in with comments like 'do keep up' or 'already been mentioned' or 'have you been on Mars?'

Don't think you need to apologise mate, not everyone has time to come on here and look through hundreds of posts to make sure the thing they wanna talk about hasn't already been mentioned.

Sometimes you just wanna bring something to City fans' attention without trawling through history!

It is annoying when someone immediately jumps in with comments like 'do keep up' or 'already been mentioned' or 'have you been on Mars?'

Especially when everything has been lumped into one massive thread. I haven't read and won't be bothering to read the long thread, so in glad of individual threads to keep up with what's going on.

Especially when everything has been lumped into one massive thread. I haven't read and won't be bothering to read the long thread, so in glad of individual threads to keep up with what's going on.

Although it's probably fair to say that threads, using this as an example, should be titled "Maynard on trial at Forest" rather than trying to mislead into them being directly related to us.

Then people can decide whether to read them or not.

How many good seasons has Maynard had in his career ? A season where he's scored say more than 15 goals since his debut in 2005 ?

i'll save you the time ,twice .

Therein lies the problem .

Injury prone .

So right , people just want to remember players as they once were . 

Archived