IGNORED

Bcfc Celebrity Fans - Simon Mann

Leveller

Elusive graffiti artist talks on eve of largest project to date, inflitrating the Bristol collections (with permission) 

By Waldemar Januszczak 

The Sunday Times | June 14, 2009

(....snip....)

Who do you support: Bristol City or Rovers? 

I want the whole of Bristol to visit the show, so I'm not going to alienate anybody by saying what a pathetic footballing side Bristol Rovers are.

Probably most people know following his appearance on Soccer AM but Joe Simms from Broadchurch/Last Honour of Christopher Jefferies etc. is a big City fan. Regularly tweets about us for those on twitter.

Seems pretty die hard and is a good laugh too.

Probably most people know following his appearance on Soccer AM but Joe Simms from Broadchurch/Last Honour of Christopher Jefferies etc. is a big City fan. Regularly tweets about us for those on twitter.

Seems pretty die hard and is a good laugh too.

That's the 'sinister baldie from Broadchurch' I mentioned above.

The charming but smarmy vicar is Jack Ashton - stage name adopted for obvious reasons.

The 2 are obviously friends, they went in the pub together and were singing, fairly uproariously, in a larger group.

The charming but smarmy vicar is Jack Ashton - stage name adopted for obvious reasons.

The 2 are obviously friends, they went in the pub together and were singing, fairly uproariously, in a larger group.

Have met both, sound kiddies.

Apologies - I quickly skimmed through the posts to spot a name and without seeing one assumed it had gone amiss.

The Aussie who got mad over a poem, cant think of his name right now.. christ... my memory  

Leeds fan too, there was a tweet about something from someone on here, Tomf Madger or Edson, still cant remember they guys name, omg. .. 

Russell Crowe! 

Had to google Gladiator, man, my implicate memory 

Elvis, had pictures of John Ateyo plastered all over Gracelands, Cassius Clay, Richard Nixon, John F Kennedy, John Lennon, Pope Paul, and the whole cast on the front cover of Sgt Pepper Album.

And of course Baldrick.Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

I guess you peeled a bannana and it was empty....life aint fair......even for ten minutes....zzzzzz

The Aussie who got mad over a poem, cant think of his name right now.. christ... my memory  

Leeds fan too, there was a tweet about something from someone on here, Tomf Madger or Edson, still cant remember they guys name, omg. .. 

Russell Crowe! 

Had to google Gladiator, man, my implicate memory 

Hopefully it told you he's from NZ too?

Archived