IGNORED

It Gets Worse At Blackpool

22A

I've just checked on the League's website. The final game of last season between Blackpool & Huddersfield was abandoned and never replayed. The score is shown as 0-0.

There was talk at the time of Hudd's being awarded a 3-0 win as it was Blackpool's fault.

If that had happened Huddersfield would, with the extra points for a win, have finished above their local rivals Leeds.

i believe that if the match is abandoned after a certain amount has been played then that result stands, anything under that point and the 3-0 default comes into play, could be wrong though

Just noticed my post earlier in the month has been deleted. Should members of this forum be informed when this happens?

I fully stand by ehat I posted. It is all in the public domain so no chance I or otib could be sued for it.

Can you take us to Tomintoul and back to avoid the same post being taken down a second time? You know a shaggy dog story using words or phrases like 'apparently' or 'someone might claim' or 'that daft buttock from the seaside' without directing the finger?

Archived