IGNORED

Aden Flint To Dominate?

reddogkev

I see Flint as a similar player to maertesakar? Can't spell, he's not doing too badly. Give Flint another year and time to improve and practice his skills ( many players have), I see no reason why he couldn't play at the top level, his physical attributes give him an advantage over many others.

I see Flint as a similar player to maertesakar? Can't spell, he's not doing too badly. Give Flint another year and time to improve and practice his skills ( many players have), I see no reason why he couldn't play at the top level, his physical attributes give him an advantage over many others.

Agreed, though clubs like Liverpool like to spend 20 million of rubbish defenders from the French league. Why can they not finish in the top 4?

As much as I love Flint, and trust me I do; Proper old fashioned English Centre Back; I'm surprised by how much people rate him. We have to remember that this was league 1 he was playing in. The Championship is a completely different ball game and the premier league even more so. Yes, he is a good player and I thought in our top 3 players from last season however the above mentioned fees are extortionate and unrealistic for a player who, although defensively solid, may be found out with the ball at his feet especially the higher up the leagues where it is a greater part of the game. Would love to see him do as well as people seem to think, however in my opinion he is not quite at that perceived level. Just my opinion and would honestly love to see him prove me wrong. Just my opinion.

I do think though that next season he will have another top season!

Archived