IGNORED

In Four Weeks Time The New Season Will Have Started.

Roadrunner

I agree with the op,we are disparate for quality and quantity, which means we will need to spend a fortune in the championship. If anything happens to fielding, flint, ailing, williams, smith, freeman, Bryan and wilbraham even in Pre season, we are screwed, if there is a broken ankle or acl at hillsborough, we are looking at massive trouble. What SL doesn't want is to start next season with the stadium done back in league 1 and without at least 5 experienced championship players, that is on the horizon.

I agree with the op,we are disparate for quality and quantity, which means we will need to spend a fortune in the championship. If anything happens to fielding, flint, ailing, williams, smith, freeman, Bryan and wilbraham even in Pre season, we are screwed, if there is a broken ankle or acl at hillsborough, we are looking at massive trouble. What SL doesn't want is to start next season with the stadium done back in league 1 and without at least 5 experienced championship players, that is on the horizon.

Where's my rope....?

In 4 weeks time I hope that I've moved house, and that my missing cat has come home before I move house

Anyone got any cardboard boxes please?

Or spare cats?Sorry Marie,although I absolutely despise cats I hope yours turns up safe and well.

Without turning this into a cat thread,you should see the missing cats posters round our way,got loads of fields round here and seen many foxes in my garden,so I think they are having a good munch,wife's got a little Yorkie terrier,so muggings here got to go in the garden with when it gets dark

I could come round with the shotgun one evening and help with pest control :laugh:

Well I, for one, feel very badly treated by my club and its so called 'recruitment' to the squad.  NOT ONCE have BCFC had the decency to announce a firm interest in a player so far.  This has totally denied me the opportunity to write that the said player:

a) is a mercenary journeyman

b) must be considered to be an over the hill bloke looking for a final payday

c) is absolutely no better than what we have already in the team

d) is completely useless, as all the fans of his current club tell us on their forum

e) has scored less goals than my mum over the past four league campaigns

f) is currently awaiting the start of court proceedings for previous liaisons with ladyboys

g) has a spurious link to those idiots in North Bristol

Come on City............. what the hell are you playing about for???? Chuck some serious money at a player who ticks at least three of the above boxes to satisfy the moaners on here who think you're just sitting on your ar5es not trying!

To be fair, I'm STILL enormously happy to be a City fan.  After last season, I don't care about anything much.  I love you all

In 52 weeks time we'll have just started preseason.

In the Premier League!!!!!!!!................

Ok maybe not

Not without any new bl00dy signings we won't!

:whistle:  :whistle:  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Archived