IGNORED

Between Now And August 31St .........

headhunter

I would suggest Wes would say we have two recognized fit strikers.

My thought is SC will keep this squad as tight knit as possible and temperament is as key as ability to complement what we have.

I do agree that he may use the loan market, which may not free up fully until other managers fully assess what they have as SC is doing.

As far as bids. City policy is to not talk about money in public. At this time the only thing I understand that is definite is the club have enquired about one or two players but no confirmed bids by the club.

Good luck to our team in Portugal. Keep in mind the nucleus of the Dicks team, cashley, Sweeney Gow Tainton Cheese Ritchie whitehead merrick fear collier Rogers played together for quite a while before 76.

Whilst we would all love to see some new faces come in there is no way that we should sacrifice quality for quantity. We've done well with SC so far because all our players 'fit' into whatever role is required of them. Standards off the pitch are valued highly also it would appear. There's no way we should compromise on this - if we can't pick up what we need now we'll have to wait. The core of the team is strong and will probably hold things together until the right player(s) is available. No 'panic' bought journeymen please - we've just about shifted a whole teams worth of them on now, we shouldn't be taking any more back!! Keep the faith.

Between now and August 31st we'll sign GK, CB, CM, ST (maybe 2) at least.

Yes this in my mind is exactly what we need, a couple of big hitters in that as well hopefully at least a 1m pound plus striker and midfielder, just need a back up goalkeeper and another decent centre back and striker...this would make me very happy...think things could still happen while in Portugal, surely hurt will stay home and work on deals

Archived