IGNORED

Nearest Guess To When We Eventually Sign Someone !

Robbie_Turner

I do believe I said Monday sometime, as i'm in Cornwall, so what do I win? :D

You did to be fair and the pic of the new signing hardly looks like it's nearly 9pm.

I suggest the winners Eddie and Dolly have a play off - next signing prediction - winner takes all (which is sweet FA btw :-) )

You did to be fair and the pic of the new signing hardly looks like it's nearly 9pm.

I suggest the winners Eddie and Dolly have a play off - next signing prediction - winner takes all (which is sweet FA btw :-) )

You're a fair man Robbie.  I was worried you were going to suggest something else as the play off, like a dance off  :travolta: 

Well then as, unlike Bob Geldof, I do like Mondays I will roll forward a week and go with 11am on Monday 27 July.

I have written a date and a time on a piece of paper and placed it in a sealed envelope.  Once the first signing has been confirmed by the club, I shall open the sealed envelope and rightfully be able to gloat that "I told you so......".

I love you all

There we go! What did I tell you?  The prediction was spot on.  I give you...........John Akinde  

(Elaine, can you please check the spelling of the name before pressing 'post'?)

You're a fair man Robbie.  I was worried you were going to suggest something else as the play off, like a dance off  :travolta:

Well then as, unlike Bob Geldof, I do like Mondays I will roll forward a week and go with 11am on Monday 27 July.

No,I want to see Doll`s in a dance off.  :chant6ez:

I havent had your guess Dolly...playing for time !?

Eddies guess is and I quote 'Well then as, unlike Bob Geldof, I do like Mondays I will roll forward a week and go with 11am on Monday 27 July'.

OTIB awaits...

I'm gonna say Tuesday at some point.

Does this mean the dance off is cancelled (hopefully)

Archived