IGNORED

Neil Redfearn

EmersonsRed

Resigns from Leeds. Bloke was treated like utter shite.

You lot all moan about a lack of signings, rather that and us take our time as opposed to ******** owners.

His statement is here: 

https://twitter.com/BBCLeeds/status/621637658322841600

Feel for him

why feel for him? He knew about the owners when he took the job.

When he was hired my initial thought was why the hell have they done that?!

The bloke was absolutely superb at running their academy and had a hand in producing several players and significant money for the club. Whilst he was deserving of a chance, they were never the board that was going to give him the time that he earned and deserved. He was also short sighted in taking the role and although I wouldn't necessarily attribute any blame to him for that, I don't really sympathise as he almost certainly knew this day was coming when he signed up for that role at a basket case club.

The one constant that was good at Leeds, their production line, could have been seriously jeopardised by this move which was completely stacked against him from the off.  

Ha, fair point. Although I think you'll find their proper name is Dirty Leeds :thumbsup:

Maybe- but they always get such a warm welcome when they come and mingle in the Dolman and forget not to support Leeds. 

If you think City fans leave the Dolman early you should see how soon the Leeds fans leave. Hardly worth coming.

Because they are Leeds....

....and they have a convicted crook running the show.

So when is the Cotterill to Leeds thread being started?  :ph34r:

(even if for academy position)

They already have Rosler as their new Gaffer; I assume Redfearn was just a 'hanger onner' . 

The reason Celino wanted NF out is that he was so popular with the fans, Celino is jealous and wants to be idolised by the fans in the same way, he said something to this effect when he sacked him from the 1st team role last season. His ego is too big to let anyone have the relationship with the fans that NF had.

Archived