IGNORED

Home Kit - Shirt Sizing

iamalagerdrinker

They are slightly smaller.

I usually get an XL and did last season, but this year I got XXL because it was that little but more clingy.

they are bigger than the Adidas shirts. Go a size lower than Adidas......

Need help here too. I usual got Medium in Adidas so which is it then?

Last season would have been Bristol Sport...Im talking the difference between Adidas and this seasons Bristol SpS

So if i took medium in Adidas then i need a small for Bristol Sport is what your saying KevP?

Is there much difference between Reg shirt and pro fit?

So if i took medium in Adidas then i need a small for Bristol Sport is what your saying KevP?

Is there much difference between Reg shirt and pro fit?

No mate, Bristol Sport for this season is BIGGER than the Adidas stuff. I have X large Adidas shirts that fit perfect. Bought this seasons X large Bristol Sport home shirt and its like a tent....

No mate, Bristol Sport for this season is BIGGER than the Adidas stuff. I have X large Adidas shirts that fit perfect. Bought this seasons X large Bristol Sport home shirt and its like a tent....

You are the only person that I've heard who thinks this.

You are the only person that I've heard who thinks this.

Ive still got the new seasons Bristol Sport shirt here....its XL and miles bigger than the Adidas XL. So I'm the only person then. Fame at last.

Ive still got the new seasons Bristol Sport shirt here....its XL and miles bigger than the Adidas XL. So I'm the only person then. Fame at last.

I've clearly put on more weight than I thought then. Fair enough.

Archived