IGNORED

New Name For The East End

myol'man

• Admin

I find it a bit odd that the City OS just has a link to the full story on the Bristol Sport site, why not put the story on the City website?

Dribuild are a local company so guess that is one piece of great news

I quite agree. However, I am slightly disappointed it hasn't been named after someone as well though in a similar way to the old "Carling Atyeo Stand". The Dribuild Lee Johnson Stand or something like that....

The Dribuild Gus Caesar stand?

Everyone will call it "The New Wedlock", "South Stand" or whatever 

Wonder how much dosh that raised?

I quite agree. However, I am slightly disappointed it hasn't been named after someone as well though in a similar way to the old "Carling Atyeo Stand". The Dribuild Lee Johnson Stand or something like that....

We don't know that's not happening, yet. They haven't announced that it'll be called the Dribuild South Stand, just that they'll be sponsoring it.

Could be called The Dribuild Lee Johnson Stand.

Could be called The Bas Savage Stand sponsored by Dribuild.

Could be called Anthony or Tony Rougier's Dribuild Stand of the South.

Could be called Gerald.

The south stand sponsored by dribuild

Everyone will call it the south stand like the dolman or atyeo, I don't remember people telling me that they sat in the evening post dolman stand or the carling atyeo stand,

Anyway it's a local business so that's a good thing

It's not a clear logo, three chains linked ?

Reading their bio, seems that they could be a key part in the refurb ??? http://dribuild.com/index.php/about

Not mentioned on their projects page and i thought the recent internals video mentioned a name like Spectrum doing the internals now the company formerly know as Barr are handing it over.

Wouldn't be surprised that them joining the Lansdown club and sponsoring was a part of greasing the right palms to get a slice of 10-15million quid to do the internals (a pure guess) though. 

Not mentioned on their projects page and i thought the recent internals video mentioned a name like Spectrum doing the internals now the company formerly know as Barr are handing it over.

Wouldn't be surprised that them joining the Lansdown club and sponsoring was a part of greasing the right palms to get a slice of 10-15million quid to do the internals (a pure guess) though.

I believe Integral are involved with the internal fit.

It's not a clear logo, three chains linked ?

Reading their bio, seems that they could be a key part in the refurb ??? http://dribuild.com/index.php/about

"Our values are to be creative, collaborative, profitable, professional and respectful. It is our values that will drive our business and guide how we act and make decisions."

Anyone else see a problem with them sponsoring the sags?

"Our values are to be creative, collaborative, profitable, professional and respectful. It is our values that will drive our business and guide how we act and make decisions."

No more than Blackthorn who've had sponsorship deals with both clubs.

I refer you to my earlier comment: their money's the same colour and the same value as everyone else's.  Dunceford's dairies could sponsor a stand for all I care, and call it the "SpunkMonkPinkFrillyTinkleTickler Stand".  As long as we get a fair price.

Archived