IGNORED

Season Ticket Benefits

sephjnr

Well i had a letter come through this morning saying all adult season ticket holders get a new bristol city shirt 04/05 so i dont no hwat shirt but i guess adult season ticket holders you get a new shirt anyone else no anymore on this ??

Guest dez_gimred

the letter is a bribe to introduce new ST holders..

if YOU introduce a new adult to get a ST...YOU get a new shirt..

why just adults though? surely younger ST holders will be with the club longer to hand over their cash

;)

the letter is a bribe to introduce new ST holders..

if YOU introduce a new adult to get a ST...YOU get a new shirt..

why just adults though? surely younger ST holders will be with the club longer to hand over their cash

;)

Business that's why.

Introduce an adult who buys a ST eg in the Dolman, cost £335. Get a free shirt cost £40

Introduce a child, cost £65. Get a free shirt £40. Surely you cannot expect the club to sell a £65 ticket and give away a £40 shirt????? :laugh:

we would be bankrupt in no time.

If I have misunderstood you and you want to know why it is an adult sized shirt they give away, then I expect you maybe allowed to change it for a smaller size as it would be cheaper anyway?

Guest dez_gimred
If I have misunderstood you and you want to know why it is an adult sized shirt they give away, then I expect you maybe allowed to change it for a smaller size as it would be cheaper anyway?

pretty much...

its funny though, ''a new city shirt for every adult you introduce''

how many shirts does a fan need?

;)

how many shirts does a fan need?

;)

Solution.

You introduce a new person. You get the shirt. The new person being new maybe doesn't have a shirt. you then sell the shirt to him/her for £?? . He she gets a ST and a shirt and you get a mate to go with and ££.

Simple! :laugh:

Guest dez_gimred
Solution.

You introduce a new person. You get the shirt. The new person being new maybe doesn't have a shirt. you then sell the shirt to him/her for £?? . He she gets a ST and a shirt and you get a mate to go with and ££.

Simple! 

ok...

why cant i get the ketchup stains out of my jeans?

;)

:laugh: Well the ticket office can't tell me if I receive the same benefits as last year! For example, if I need to buy a ticket for my husband I can buy it at members discount!! WE can't buy two adult season tickets as sometimes henhas to work Saturdays. Any comments??? ;)

Archived