IGNORED

Dirty Leeds V Frankfurt

Vincent Vega

I remember back in 2011 i think it was when they tried rushing the Williams Stand, ha. An amusing attempt by a mixture of scarfers and fat balding wannabes..

Never really had much time for Leeds as a Club, I do feel for them after what happened in Turkey though..

Ok I don't condone our clubs behaviour on Saturday one bit... But this is just ridiculous

Much worse than us

What happened with our club on Saturday? The club misbehaved? Who? Cotts lost his ragamuffin after a bender? Scotty kicked a scooter? Tinman abused a Myner Bird in a Bar?

From Leeds and a dirty hooligan... way back in queue when virtues were handed out :)

Wearing a balaclava and kicking someone in the head, or as it's known in Leeds "shaking hands" - https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/championship-leeds-eintracht-frankfurt-fans-brawl-friendly-214014421--sow.html

Leeds:  The only club I've ever known to have fans who abuse a Dad and his disabled child in the street.  They're all winners, they really are.

• Admin

From that article;

Banning orders 14/15

Leeds 52

Bristol City 61

We have a shite reputation for good reason -  we are up there with the worst.

One thing that is fact is that many offences that City fans get banning orders for are not treated in the same way in other areas of the country

One thing that is fact is that many offences that City fans get banning orders for are not treated in the same way in other areas of the country

Yep, that Cardiff game being a prime example.

39 City arrests, and every single one of them received long bans.

Unheard of elsewhere, and such unusually harsh penalties inevitably skew the City banning figures out of all proportion.

• Admin

You are suggesting Phantom that down in Wurzel land we have less tolerance?

Completely, some may see that as a good thing?

There was a discussion on here months ago when the annual banning numbers are released, which backed this up

Leeds and forest are both big clubs.

That's not what I was saying - obviously they are but particularly in the past.

My point was about big club "syndrome" a certain arrogance their supporters have where they obviously think they have a divine right to turn up and win. Obsessed with support size, assumption they should be premier league.

On reputation and history Leeds should definitely be a premier league club, but reputation doesn't mean anything luckily.

I remember back in 2011 i think it was when they tried rushing the Williams Stand, ha. An amusing attempt by a mixture of scarfers and fat balding wannabes..

Never really had much time for Leeds as a Club, I do feel for them after what happened in Turkey though..

what goes around comes around tbf quite honest, Leeds are a disgusting club and I wish bankruptcy on them and their awful awful fans

Yep, that Cardiff game being a prime example.

39 City arrests, and every single one of them received long bans.

Unheard of elsewhere, and such unusually harsh penalties inevitably skew the City banning figures out of all proportion.

Exactly, the Newcastle Sunderland game being a key point, 109 arrests, made national news, and I think it was 3 banning orders??

Krauts with the balis on.they went for one thing only. Leeds did alright inside.mostly shirters and beer monsters. Outside a few came unstuck. .sorry but English against any foreign vermin im for the English leeds millwall west ham whoever ..English every time.

Wow.

Archived