IGNORED

Tavernier

Hydey

He was ok for us.

Started off poorly imo and seemed ill at ease as a wing back, getting caught out of position regularly, but got better as time went on.

He would have been ok as a squad member - but not at 400k.

As soon as he got a run & gained match practice he was very good, if I had the choice of him or Little I'd pick Tavs every time.

He was ok for us.

Started off poorly imo and seemed ill at ease as a wing back, getting caught out of position regularly, but got better as time went on.

Hmm, no - hard to judge from a loan but in my opinion he'd be an upgrade on Little with more to his game.

Would be a good price for 400k and would improve.

Well, Rangers didn't pay 400k for him, so why would it be a good price ?

He'd be sat on the bench if Little was fit, no doubt about that - just as he was when he was here.

It was in relation to what you said about 400k which was what Rangers paid for him AND Waghorn.

I think he'd end up playing more than Little.

400k would be at least 150k too much.

And I maintain that he'd get splinters in his arse here - which may explain why he's not.

Agree to differ.

No way, not many better right wing backs at this level than him; and he can take an excellent free kick/corner which would add to his value.

You're right, agree to disagree on this one but I'm sure he'd play more than little if he was here.

He was very good bar his first few weeks which is understandable considering he was rusty.

Can't see a full season out of little, whether due to injury or just fitness, doesn't strike me as the fittest player.

Disappointed we didn't o for him, could see him getting 5+ goals from RWB which would be outstanding.

Surprised and disappointed.

* Once upon a time we had Tavernier

To whom we raised a glass of Natch or two

Today we simply pass away the hours

Remembering the great things he could do

*Those were the days my friend

We thought they'd never end

Those were the days

Oh yes those were the days

La la la la la, la la la la la laaaa

He was ok for us.

A lot better than our other fit option at the moment though.

Tavernier was great once he bedded in, he looked like he really could have done a job for us, oh well NEXT!

I watched the game, Tavernier scored a great goal and endeared himself to the Rangers fans by getting stuck in, going forward he was ok, defensively not so good.

The overall standard of this game was appalling and on that showing I didn't witness one player that I would gladly see at AG from either team.

PS:- Foderingham is still a total liability with the ball at his feet, you'll be glad to hear.

I didn't think Tavernier showed much of anything whilst here and he's moved to a pub league which is unambitious.

I think people wanting us to have signed him might be feeling a little more desperate than they ought to.

Did you go to Chesterfield, Preston and Bradford? All really good performances from him. Just seemed to get better with every game - especially away from home.

Have to say that after his first few games, I really thought he was poor but I was wrong about him.

3 goals in 9 games wasn't bad either.

Archived