IGNORED

Sr Almancilense Kick Off 19:15 - Match Thread

citywest30

Good result albeit against a pretty poor looking team.

First was a well worked team effort, that second was a ridiculous finish and the tap in was quality.

I'm really intrigued to see how the old codger deals with defenders giving him no room on his right foot, showing him to the left, rarely have I seen such a one footed footballer, I think he's got the pace and skills required to cause a lot of problems, exciting player, can't wait to see him tear it up.

The highlight of the game highlights undoubtedly was off the field and came from the tannoy; GOLE EH BREEEESTOL CEEEEETY, brilliant, sign e up.

First was a well worked team effort, that second was a ridiculous finish and the tap in was quality.

I'm really intrigued to see how the old codger deals with defenders giving him no room on his right foot, showing him to the left,rarely have I seen such a one footed footballer,I think he's got the pace and skills required to cause a lot of problems, exciting player, can't wait to see him tear it up.

The highlight of the game highlights undoubtedly was off the field and came from the tannoy; GOLE EH BREEEESTOL CEEEEETY, brilliant, sign e up.

Tinnion?

I'm really intrigued to see how the old codger deals with defenders giving him no room on his right foot, showing him to the left, rarely have I seen such a one footed footballer, I think he's got the pace and skills required to cause a lot of problems, exciting player, can't wait to see him tear it up.

That bloke used to work down my local co op, bloody annoying if you ask me. 

Odd comment. Most players who play in the Prem are still predominantly one footed, sure they can probably pop a short pass off with their weaker foot, but if they get a chance on goal then they're always going to use their strongest foot. 

For example, Gareth Bale must be one of the most one footed players out there! But if that one foot is good enough for the level of football you're playing at, then defenders still won't be able to do sod all about it. 

For example, Gareth Bale must be one of the most one footed players out there! But if that one foot is good enough for the level of football you're playing at, then defenders still won't be able to do sod all about it.

Another example, Arjen Robben. Pace down right wing, cut inside, curl shot into top left with left foot.

Archived