IGNORED

1Ff

Cobbsoldun

Been perusing the football forum '1FF' and a thread on transfers when I came across what I can only describe as a deluded Rotherham fan being highly critical of our beloved team and our strikeforce as is.

Blood began to boil so had to get away but worth a look if the rain's kept you in!

He's good entertainment to be fair to him. He winds everyone up but has nothing good to say about BCFC at all.

I would imagine he's one of the Millers fans that went in El Rincon a couple of years ago and said they had 'taken' City's pub!

No doubt he will be banned from 1FF's again soon.

http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/transfer-rumours-confirmed-deals-2015-16.3/page-108#post-201311

He's good entertainment to be fair to him. He winds everyone up but has nothing good to say about BCFC at all.

I would imagine he's one of the Millers fans that went in El Rincon a couple of years ago and said they had 'taken' City's pub!

No doubt he will be banned from 1FF's again soon.

http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/transfer-rumours-confirmed-deals-2015-16.3/page-108#post-201311

Yeah I try to not interact with him too much, but do have to laugh sometimes that people don't realise what he does.

"Bristol City's proposed strikeforce is enough to keep them up, and not a weakness in that regard. Won't scare the majority of teams though and most will have better"

Not a chance, Agard, Kodjia, Wilbraham, and Freeman are all super players and could cause trouble to any Championship defence, abet Kodjia has yet to play but based on what he did in France.

"Bristol City's proposed strikeforce is enough to keep them up, and not a weakness in that regard. Won't scare the majority of teams though and most will have better"

Not a chance, Agard, Kodjia, Wilbraham, and Freeman are all super players and could cause trouble to any Championship defence, abet Kodjia has yet to play but based on what he did in France.

If that's what he said, I'd say that's a pretty fair comment

"Were you on same bender as that BCFC Jordan?

Aaron Wilbraham, Kieran Agard, Matt Smith and that unknown from France would make you look strong upfront? 

What sort of parallel universe do the people of Bristol live in?"

followed by this 

"Aaron Wilbraham, Kieran Agard and the French kid have 2 championship goals between them.

Even if you bring Matt Smith into the equation, Matt Derbyshire (who most don't rate) has more championship goals than them all combined in the last two seasons.

That front four would be decent in league one at a push."

I believe this are the quotes the OP was referring to, after it was said we hope we are looking into matt smith

Aaron Wilbraham, Kieran Agard, Matt Smith and that unknown from France would make you look strong upfront? 

followed by this 

"Aaron Wilbraham, Kieran Agard and the French kid have 2 championship goals between them.

Even if you bring Matt Smith into the equation, Matt Derbyshire (who most don't rate) has more championship goals than them all combined in the last two seasons.

I believe this are the quotes the OP was referring to, after it was said we hope we are looking into matt smith

My thanks for your uncrossing of the wires City169!

followed by this

While I agree that we don't, as things stand, have a frontline to be 'feared', his comments do seem a bit strange. For a start, you can only score goals in the Championship if you've actually played in the Championship. Cristiano Ronaldo has not scored a single goal in the Championship, so he must be crap. And secondly, to say our forwards might be decent at League One level seems a bit odd considering we just ran away with the Championship. I agree that plenty of other teams in the league have more fearsome strike forces. Although there's something about his comment about 'that French kid' that makes me think he might one day look back at that and say 'If only I knew then what I know now...'

While I agree that we don't, as things stand, have a frontline to be 'feared', his comments do seem a bit strange. For a start, you can only score goals in the Championship if you've actually played in the Championship. Cristiano Ronaldo has not scored a single goal in the Championship, so he must be crap. And secondly, to say our forwards might be decent at League One level seems a bit odd considering we just ran away with the Championship. I agree that plenty of other teams in the league have more fearsome strike forces. Although there's something about his comment about 'that French kid' that makes me think he might one day look back at that and say 'If only I knew then what I know now...'

I agree that our strikers don't necessarily need to be "feared"  but the rest is just a wum attempt really, that's mostly what he does on the other forum

I like the bliss of never even reading a football forum other than here and the sag chat since TFF closed. Reading that morons rants posted anovr (and yep it's defiantly that Miller bellend or whatever he was called) I'm glad...

No doubt he will be banned from 1FF's again soon. One of the ones who hid when we went up there.

Archived