IGNORED

Yeovil Thursday

Redmycolour

You'd think one of the local journos would ask Cotterill after tonight's game about our transfer activity, so perhaps we shall have some news later on/tomorrow morning. I await with interest, fingers crossed his reply won't be "the news is there is no news".

I don't think SC is obliged to talk to the media at pre season games so there may not be a chance to.

I don't think SC is obliged to talk to the media at pre season games so there may not be a chance to.

True Eric but, in our current situation I would expect any journo worth his salt to at least try to get some info out of SC. Presumably the WDP or EPo will have someone there doing a match report so nothing ventured nothing gained after the game surely.

If SC evades the media or refuses to discuss the topic then we'll definitely know things have gone haywire.

True Eric but, in our current situation I would expect any journo worth his salt to at least try to get some info out of SC. Presumably the WDP or EPo will have someone there doing a match report so nothing ventured nothing gained after the game surely.

If SC evades the media or refuses to discuss the topic then we'll definitely know things have gone haywire.

I think that's the point. He has avoided doing interviews so far.

Archived