IGNORED

4 New Signings?!

HanhamRed

Im itk and I confirm that this is either true or false

I'm not ITK but am able to confirm this to be true or false. 

FACT.

#nobloodyideawhatshappening.

Because I can read the crystal ball and I see Steve Cotterill... kicking a football around Failand...

If we don't get any signings soon my crystal ball will show Steve Cotterill kicking a ball around Ashton Gate!

:whistle:  :)

This is tongue in cheek as I'm neither worried, perplexed, freaked out or whatever the next level of concernedness happens to be.

Steven strap-on

Pete plug

Bobby bullet

Richard rabbit

Will all be confirmed tomorrow.

Press conference should be interesting

Sounds like a load of cock and ball to me.

Does anybody actually right anything worth reading on this forum.its actually getting worse.can't wait til something actually happens so I have to stop reading such ridiculous posts such as mystic meg and sc kicking crystal balls about. Utter nonsense...

It's pre season, silly posts are bound to dominate threads. If you don't like it, don't come on the forum. Next.

Does anybody actually right anything worth reading on this forum.its actually getting worse.can't wait til something actually happens so I have to stop reading such ridiculous posts such as mystic meg and sc kicking crystal balls about. Utter nonsense...

We right a lot of wrongs on here, we do's, mind.

Thanks for this valuable addition to the crap you're criticising.

Can I just confirm that this is yet another thread spawned purely of internet rumour?

You'd have thought that with our only signing so far this summer coming so far out of left field few people on here had ever heard of him, that perhaps we'd be a little skeptical of anything we do hear about.

Of course, now I've said this I expect us to sign Murphy, Barton, Zamora, and Maguire in the space of 24 hours...

Will they be going down as well?

Nail on head.. that twitter thingy should have said Rovers not City.

It's like Gillette razor blades.

What the hell, let's make it FIVE!

Is it really 5 now? I am still on 3, what happened to 4? I mean whats the point?

Several newcomers are imperative and we can be sure Cotts. will be more aware of that than anyone.

I think you are saying that more in hope no?

Just wanted to add that we are all waiting for Monkeh to give us a rendition of the top selling single of all time by the Nolans 

Archived