IGNORED

Really?

TSG

Aside from it being one of the worst articles I've ever read, I do have to admit that the Cardiff kit is very nice unfortunately. They're completely wrong about the Preston kit, I think it looks classy.

We're a team that play in red and white, it's very hard to make it 'exciting'. It's a smart kit and I'm happy with it.

Seems like the guy was just determined to slate 90% of the kits regardless, had a go at our collar last year then says it looks decent on Brentford's, nice and consistent there lads. Says ours is practically the same shirt, well its obviously not as they've pointed out the differences in the white. 

Yes Cardiff's kit is nice however there's some very strange ratings in there, personally think Derby's is very smart.

Ahahaha I love this, Burnley get 6/10 whilst we get 4 but the "reason" we get a lower rating is because it's the "same as last years"...... they know all Burnley have done is change the sock colour right? The best part of it all is they say our kit is boring "just like last seasons" and then give Charlton 7/10.... who essentially have our kit from last season only it has a Nike tick!

With regards to to Cardiff City getting 8/10 when there is an exact replica being used by Halifax and also it's essentially a reverse Chelsea kit from last year is the funniest part of that whole bit of "journalism".

The only kits I would rate highly would be:

Nottingham Forest - Mainly because although it's adidas there is something very nice about it. It may have gold on it but it's not like they've got the "we added this part to make it "new"" adidas routine.
Leeds - Very traditional, no over the top crap.

Charlton - See Leeds

Bristol City - Because we don't have a shitty template kit with kiddy writing over it... *cough* Hull *cough*

Hey, life long City fan here (40 years), my first ever post, please don't rip into me. Simply put, who really gives a toss what everyone else thinks? It our kit, it's red & white and I'm happy.

Wow, that's a long wait for first post.

I basically agree but at the price charged for replicas I think they should always look decent.

I like the Forest one too....reminds me a bit of the Arsenal (was it raspberry?) one when they moved to Emirates and wore it for one season.

I like our simple red top, white shorts, red socks look. Hated it when we wore white socks.

That's probably one of the worst articles I've ever had the misfortune to read. Quite why the writer thinks he is Gok Wan I have no idea.

On another note, I see Leeds don't have a shirt sponsor. The shirt looks really classy. I'd Iove us to do that one year.

Yeah, the shirts are increasingly becoming the side show to sponsors names and logos.

Who the **** would even consider buying a shirt with 'Flamingo Land' or 'Just Eat' emblazoned on it! Dull and Derby - you look a Grade 1 ****ts.

Thankfully, ours is reasonably classy. Just imagine though if we had Thatchers ... would be the most popular shirt ever. Maybe when the Club do their costings that's something they ought to factor in.

I like the Forest one too....reminds me a bit of the Arsenal (was it raspberry?) one when they moved to Emirates and wore it for one season.

I like our simple red top, white shorts, red socks look. Hated it when we wore white socks.

Completely agree about the white socks - I have always preferred red/white/red. Happy with our home kit this season.

Thumbs up from me for the Leeds and Birmingham kits. I really don't like the Cardiff one - makes me pleased we aren't using one of the templates from the main brands. That Adidas one we had when we were relegated was hideous. The Florist kit is ok but for some reason I dislike gold trim.

Archived